LVS Ascot is an all-ability, independent day and boarding school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 18 years.
We are a non-selective private school of more than 900 pupils located in Ascot, Berkshire close to London and Surrey.
A through-school, with our Junior School, Secondary School and Sixth Form located on one spacious, green, airy site, we offer an un-interrupted education from age 4 in Reception class through to age 18 as our students finish their A Levels.
We achieve outstanding academic, sports, arts and performing arts results and deliver a challenging curriculum, enriched with a wide programme of co-curricular activities.
Pastoral care is a great priority at LVS Ascot and each child is allocated to a House. Pastoral Deputy Heads, House Masters and Mistresses supported by teams of tutors and class teachers oversee the welfare and development of their pupils. We are an inclusive school embracing all faiths and none.
Our vision is to develop caring, confident citizens for the future. We aim to …
- Realise each pupil’s full learning potential through an enriching, stimulating, broad and challenging curriculum
- Encourage all pupils to participate in the co-curriculum, to experience a range of opportunities and challenges and to develop a range of skills and talents
- Provide a secure, happy and flexible junior school and senior school environment for all our pupils to become highly motivated life-long learners
- Foster a pupil’s esteem, respecting themselves, others and the environment, as well as creating the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Nurture in all pupils a desire to extend themselves in mind, body and spirit, developing an enquiring mind, a sense of curiosity and respect for other races, religions and ways of life
- Develop the learning partnership between school, home and community, enabling the pupils to adapt confidently to the rapidly changing world