LVS Ascot PTA covers both LVS Ascot Junior School and Senior School. Our aim is to raise funds for the school to benefit pupils, parents and staff as well as bringing everyone together. We run a number of events throughout the year including, social events for pupils and parents, regular second hand clothing sales and the Christmas Fair.
Over the past few years, we have used the money raised to fund or part-fund a wide range of projects including:
- Junior School - horizontal monkey bars, book trolley, playground clock, miscellaneous play equipment (skipping ropes, bats, balls, etc), environmental garden
- Art & Design - 3D printer, frames for art rooms, photographic studio including three cameras and lighting equipment
- Sport - cricket covers to ensure games can take place more often, trim trail, large portable dance mat
- Boarding - £500 for each of the boarding houses; Guinness have used their donation to buy furniture for their balcony. Charging Station for Bass House.
- Music - drum kit, digital grand piano
- Miscellaneous - specialist exam pens for dyslexic students
To continue to be successful, we rely on the support of volunteers throughout the year to help at events and come up with new fundraising ideas. Please consider volunteering to help - even if it's only for a couple of hours at one of our events. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how you can help, please email us.
LVS Ascot Gateway
To find all the current dates of PTA meetings, events and second hand uniform sales, parents should go to the Gateway.