UK Resident Fees
By providing a wholly transparent and inclusive fee structure, LVS Ascot offers parents a refreshing perspective on school fees.
All-Inclusive Fee Structure
All fees include lunch for day students and all meals for weekly and full boarders. The termly fee for each student also includes the costs for curriculum books, exam entrance charges, sports fixtures, travel, personal accident insurance (scroll down) and the majority of after-school activities. For boarders, evening and weekend activity programmes are also included.
Our refreshing view of school fees offers a transparent fee structure. We regularly compare our fees to other local independent schools and we are confident that the cost of education at LVS Ascot is better value.
As well as our fees being comparable, or lower, than similar schools, the extras often charged by other schools are already included in the fees you pay us. For example, parents can be charged an additional £200-£300 per term for school meals, £300 for books and in Senior School an additional £400 for GCSE and £300 for A-level exams. These are all included in the fees you pay at LVS Ascot.
These apply to UK and EU citizens residing permanently (more than 5 years) in the UK; parents will be asked to submit documentation proving length of residency in the UK e.g. N.I number, tax returns, utility bills etc.
There are three terms per year – Autumn, Spring and Summer.
Fees for 2023-2024 UK Day Students
- Infant Day – £4,105 per term (£4,105 with loyalty discount)
- Junior Day – £4,915 per term (£4,915 with loyalty discount)
- Senior Day – £6,985 per term (£6,635 with loyalty discount *)
- Sixth Form Day per term – £7,365 (£6,135 with loyalty discount **)
Fees for 2023-2024 UK Boarding Students
- Junior Boarder – £10,305 per term (£10,305 with loyalty discount)
- Senior Boarder – £12,215 per term (£11,600 with loyalty discount*)
- Sixth Form Boarder – £12,695 per term (£10,575 with loyalty discount **)
* – a loyalty discount of 5% is given to pupils in Year 7 who have been at the school from the beginning of Year 4. This discount applies to Year 7 fees only.
** – the final term of Year 13 is given free (discount spread equally over 6 terms of Years 12 and 13) for Year 13 students who have been at the school since the beginning of Year 7.
How to Pay
You can pay your fees directly to our bank account or via a monthly payment plan.
Our bank details are:
Account Name: LVS Ascot
Bank: Lloyds Bank PLC – 10 High Street, Bracknell, RG12 1BT
Sort Code: 30-63-54
Account Number: 37250968
SWIFT/BIC Code: LOYDGB21653
IBAN: GB90 LOYD 3063 5437 2509 68
Vouchers & Scholarships
Childcare vouchers can be used toward the boarding element of a child’s school fees until 1st September following their 15th birthday. During this time, we will also accept childcare vouchers as payment toward extended day sessions and after school clubs.